Thursday, September 22, 2011

Peace...{In the Eye of The Hurricane}

Peace...what's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say "peace"? Two figures helped up for the sign? Or maybe the saying "peace be with you". Or how about absoluately nothing. We so often think that peace is when nothing is happening and everything is...quiet. Relaxed. Boring? These days I think peace is thought of as overrated. Like "Dude, who wants peace? It's boring." And of course having the word quiet come to mind right after peace doesn't help. (Peace and quiet) But peace is so much greater...so much harder, so much crazier! Peace is not having nothing going on, peace is having the presence of God in your life to the point of even when things are crazy, hard, making you cry, pulling your hair out, you are still peaceful in the Lord and His precious promises. Peace is trusting in God, peace is the absence of fear.
Don't take what I say as the gosple truth, read the Bible and tell me if it lines up with what God teaches, don't just take my word for it.
Peace to me is also when...at times just want to give my opinion left and right to what people are saying but, the peace part is having the peace of God to hold my tounge and be ok with things.
And I'd like to give credit to Me In Motion for the insperational song Eye of the Hurricane from which I derived my title! Amazing song, yo, check it out.
On the topic of music....Jai. I'm not even sure how to say her name but her music is great! She's like Christian Lady GaGa but better and more rap-y. So check her out!
That is all the rambling I have for tonight. Be strong in the Lord:)
Jesus loves you!
<3 ,
 Hannah Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought Collector {Leave your thoughts about my posts here, less baggage when you leave}