Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello For the First Time!

Hey y'all!
I'm so excited to be starting this blog and hope you enjoy reading it as much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it! I should warn you now though...I have a serious problem with rambling about people/things I love...especially Jesus. It's safe to say pretty much every post will have something to do with my Savior since He's the reason for the blog! The whole reason I'm starting this blog is because I believe in fellowship with other believers. It's SO important to encourage each other in our faith and to help each other through hard times! This blog will be a place for me to express my thoughts, dreams, hopes, prayers, questions and much more. I hope to be able to help others in their walk with our precious Lord and at ALL times feel FREE to ask questions! I don't want this blog to be a place that is full of judgment and Bible thumping. I want it to be a place where I can challange you (and YOU challange me!) in your faith to help it grow stronger as I try desperately to cling to Jesus along with you. Romans 12:2 is my life verse. God tells me with this verse, you CAN change, you don't have to be caught up in the worlds ways! I want to please the Lord above all else with this blog.
Check back for my first REAL post!
Sweet dreams,
Hannah Dorothy

3 comments:

  1. Hannah! This'll be so much fun having blogs together! Thanks for following mine, by the way. Can't wait to see more posts!

    love ya!
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so excited to be blog buddies!!;) Yes! I can't wait to start reading yours more regularly!
    Love ya too!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that last one:P I still can't figure out how to comment as like...myself:P Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thought Collector {Leave your thoughts about my posts here, less baggage when you leave}