Sunday, August 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

Hey!
I've felt like blogging kind of all day...I don't know why. Maybe I wanted to say that Jesus is just really cool and I love Him. Or perhaps I wanted to share that babies really make me smile. OR possibly it was the desire to talk to someone and share my wonderful day in church. Eh, probably all of those things combined. But, it's late and I should get to bed. So, I'll make this short and sweet.
I'm not really sure how to not make this next sentence cheesy so I'l just say it (cheese included) I wanna hear from you! What are topics YOU want to talk about? Not just have me blab at you about, but what are things you want to have a conversation with a fourteen year old Christian girl? OR what would you like to hear me blog about? Let me know! Until then these posts will stay a little random at best haha. I hope to soon blog about some Jesus stuff but at the moment I NEED to get to bed, and I can't do that until I get off this computer and spend some time with Jesus. SO! Comment and give me some ideas of what issues are important to you that you're struggling with and want an opinion on. I cannot promise I'll be right but I'll do my best in blogging in a non judgemental way from a Jesus loving background.
Jesus loves you!,
Hannah Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought Collector {Leave your thoughts about my posts here, less baggage when you leave}