Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crazy, Lazy Notes

Good morning fellows...wow I shoulda been in bed a long time ago...but we wont talk about that now.
Recently life has been...a wee bit crazy...but also a lot bit lazy. I'm a lazy person, just in case you haven't caught on to that by now.
Confession time...I stay up late and get up late. I think "Ohh...you'll drag your butt outa bed at a decent time in the morning..." yeah. right. Like, when has that ever happened?! Fo real...most of the time I don't get up before 10am. It feels so nice and cozy when I'm laying there...but I just feel worser and worser every time I do it. (Yeah...I just said worser. What can I say? I was raised by hicks and homeschooled;) So tonight I honestly commit to working on this and getting out of this baad habit.
Note. My young, beefy cat just attacked my old, fat cat. Respect, young one, respect.
Anyway...
Recently it's come to my attention that God really listens to your prayers. He listens to your not even prayers but rather your heart crying for an answer kinda things too. He knows you better than anyone. He loves you more than anyone. He cares about your well being so much He sent His Son to die for you.
.what an amazing God to have.
One night I was laying in bed thinking about a lot of things...I was looking for a verse about protection but wasn't exactly finding one. Flipping through my Bible I ended up in Psalms. I was reading one page and suddenly decided to skip to the one beside it. There it read that my Creator, my Protector knows each and every star by name and that because of His power and His might not one of them will be lost. Think how much more valuable you are to Him than stars. For real...what kind of amazing God is He?!
Oh wow...just drink it in. Be filled with all that loving kindness. Be filled right to your tippy top and then let it gush over into other peoples' lives. Now that's what life's about. Being so fulfilled by your Creator that you cannot help but let it flow out of you. Beautiful.
Good n...morning lovelies. Have a wonderful Monday.
Love,
hannah dorothy

2 comments:

  1. I love you hannah. "I was raised by hicks and I'm homeschooled." I love how much we make fun of ourselves for being homeschooled. ;) I love this post, too, very lovely and full of wonderful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) me too. It kinda makes me laugh...a lot. Thank you my dear! You're such a sweet encourager:) I love you too.

      Delete

Thought Collector {Leave your thoughts about my posts here, less baggage when you leave}