Thursday, November 10, 2011

Favorites and Failures.

Today is Thursday. Which means tomorrow is Friday. Ha...that has nothing to do with anything but I just thought I'd share=) Is anyone else like SUPER excited about Thanksgiving?! Cause I sure am! Ok..gotta admit a LOT of it is the pie baking day I've got planned with my sister {possibly even both sisters:)} or maybe it's the much loved time I get to spend with my family:) Following will be a list of Favorites and Failures of the week.
1. I thought my mama was going to kill the guy at the cellular store trying to help us get our new phones. Poor Jeremy.
2. God stepping in and having Jeremy be super sweet and understanding.
3. Jeremy, the U.S. Cellular man, told me that people actually put their phones in the microwave/oven to dry it out after dropping it in water...America is seriously starting to scare me.
4. I dropped my phone in the tiolet.
5. Pinterest and all the yummy ideas for fun Christmas food:)
6. Pies...I love making pies and I can't wait to make some for Thanksgiving.
7. Having lunch with my sisters and papa:) It consisted of ramen noodles and pop and a lot of laughs:)
8. Snuggling with my kitty cat.
9. I just like Jesus and He makes a lot of stuff bettter.
10. The song It's All About Us by He Is We featuring Owl City...:) <3
Love,
hannah dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought Collector {Leave your thoughts about my posts here, less baggage when you leave}